Ingredients (Only three)
1 lb. tofu
2) 1/2 cup nutritional yeast (can be found in supermarkets in the
bulk foods section)
3) 1 TBSP. Spike seasoning (this can also be bought in bulk)
crackers and mustard (optinal)
Preheat oven to 450 degrees
2) Slice the tofu 8 slices the short thick way.
3) Oil a cookie sheet with 1 TBSP. cooking oil.
4) Mix the nutritional yeast and Spike seasoning in a bowl. Cover
each slice of tofu with the yeast mixture and place on the cookie
5) Bake for 25 minutes, then check. It may take a little more time
depending on your oven. It should look crispy and smell delicious.
Serve with mustard on crackers.
2) Eat as a sandwich
3) Cut up and put in a pasta or green salad